HE CAN DO IT HIMSELF

It was my first night caring for an elderly patient. When he grew sleepy, I wheeled his chair as close to the bed as possible and, using the techniques I’d learned in school, grasped him in a bear hug to lift him onto the bed. But I couldn’t clear the top of the mattress. So I grabbed him again, summoned all my might, and hoisted him onto the bed. When the night shift nurse arrived, I recounted what had happened. “Funny,” she said, looking puzzled. “Usually I just ask him to get in bed, and



āĻŦāϝ়āϏ্āĻ• āϰোāĻ—ীāϰ āϝāϤ্āύ āύেāĻ“āϝ়াāϰ āĻāϟি āφāĻŽাāϰ āĻĒ্āϰāĻĨāĻŽ āϰাāϤ āĻ›িāϞ। āϝāĻ–āύ āϏে āϘুāĻŽাāϚ্āĻ›ে, āφāĻŽি āϤাāϰ āϚেāϝ়াāϰāϟি āϝāĻĨাāϏāĻŽ্āĻ­āĻŦ āĻŦিāĻ›াāύাāϰ āĻ•াāĻ›াāĻ•াāĻ›ি āϰেāĻ–ে āĻĻিāϝ়েāĻ›িāϞাāĻŽ āĻāĻŦং āϏ্āĻ•ুāϞে āϝে āĻ•ৌāĻļāϞāĻ—ুāϞি āĻļিāĻ–েāĻ›ি āϤা āĻŦ্āϝāĻŦāĻšাāϰ āĻ•āϰে āϤাāĻ•ে āĻŦিāĻ›াāύাāϰ āωāĻĒāϰে āωāĻ াāύোāϰ āϜāύ্āϝ āĻ­াāϞুāĻ•েāϰ āφāϞিāĻ™্āĻ—āύে āϧāϰেāĻ›িāϞাāĻŽ। āϤāĻŦে āφāĻŽি āĻ—āĻĻিāϟিāϰ āĻļীāϰ্āώāϟি āĻĒāϰিāώ্āĻ•াāϰ āĻ•āϰāϤে āĻĒাāϰিāύি। āϤাāχ āφāĻŽি āϤাāĻ•ে āφāĻŦাāϰ āϧāϰে āĻĢেāϞāϞাāĻŽ, āφāĻŽাāϰ āϏāĻŽāϏ্āϤ āĻļāĻ•্āϤি āĻĄেāĻ•ে āφāύāϞাāĻŽ āĻāĻŦং āϤাāĻ•ে āĻŦিāĻ›াāύাāϝ় āωāĻ াāϞাāĻŽ। āύাāχāϟ āĻļিāĻĢ্āϟ āύাāϰ্āϏ āĻāϏে āĻĒৌঁāĻ›েāĻ›ি, āϤāĻ–āύ āĻ•ী āϘāϟেāĻ›িāϞ āϤা āφāĻŽি āĻŦāϞāϞাāĻŽ। "āĻŽāϜাāϰ," āϤিāύি āĻ…āĻŦাāĻ• āĻšāϝ়ে āϤাāĻ•িāϝ়ে āĻŦāϞāϞেāύ। “āϏাāϧাāϰāĻŖāϤ āφāĻŽি āϤাāĻ•ে āĻŦিāĻ›াāύাāϝ় āφāϏāϤে āĻŦāϞি, 

Comments